You can reach me at email@example.com or (206) 456-4585.
To reserve a session, please let me know what length of session you desire, along with one or more days and times that work for you.
- Same-day sessions are challeging to schedule, as I am often booked solid. When you call/email, please have a few future days/times that work for you.
- Calls and texts from blocked numbers will not be answered.
- Please be respectful and non-graphic when contacting me. I will not see you if I feel you are not coming in for the right reasons.
- Each session is confirmed via email.
- I ask new students to fill out an intake form in advance of their first session, which I send along with this confirmation. This gives me a feel for what you seek to get out of our sessions together, and alerts me to any issues that may affect my approach. I encourage new students to send back the completed form prior to arrival, to maximize our time together in session.
- Each session will begin with about 15 minutes of conversation. This is an important opportunity for me to get up-to-date on your state of mind, your relationships, and any intentions you have for that day's session. This time is an integral part of each session and allows me to tailor my approach to your specific needs and desires.
- I provide an additional 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after each session for you to shower, dress, etc. This time is free of charge. For a 90-minute session, for example, you should plan to depart about 2 hours after you arrive.