- Q: What do you look like?
- A: I'm 5' 9", vivacious and attractive, with curly brown hair, intelligent blue eyes, and a warm, ready smile. I'm in my early 40's, though often people are surprised I'm not in my 30's. I have the palest skin and a lovely figure – height/weight proportional and curvaceous. You will be pleased.
- Q: What are your qualifications and training?
- A: I am a Certified Tantra Educator (CTE), having completed Advanced Mastery Level 3 coursework with the Source School of Tantra, taught by renowned Tantra masters Charles Muir, Leah Alchin and TJ Bartel. I have a deep love of learning and an Ivy League college degree. I am a deeply spiritual person, and understand that sex and relationships are sacred pursuits. I am committed to my Beloved, who supports my work as a dakini. I value personal authenticity, and strive for all my relationships to be marked by mutual respect and healthy communication.
- Q: May I touch you during a session?
- A: Sensuality and touch are central to my practice, with an educational focus. When I use techniques that involve intimate touch, my entire focus is on helping my students fully surrender to the sensual experience. I am the giver; I do not allow my students to give back, or to take anything I am not giving. I do not allow my students to touch me intimately, and I do not do the session nude. Sex and mutual touch are not on the menu.
- Q: Who can request a session with you?
- A: Men, women, and couples. Straight, gay, transgender – all sexual and gender orientations are welcome. All students must be over the age of 21.
- Q: I'm not sure I am ready to schedule a session. Can we just meet to talk, so I can decide whether I'm comfortable with you?
- A: Naturally, I welcome your curiosity! There's a lot to be curious about. I offer a free 15-minute consultation for prospective students. Give me a call! I'm also happy to get together over coffee or tea and chat a bit.
- Q: Do you teach classes?
- A: Yes! I co-lead weekly group classes on Tantra with my partner, Matthias Rose, through the Seattle-based Meetup group called Holy Eros. Come visit a class and learn more about the foundational principles and practices of Tantra.
- Q: Are you available to date?
- A: No. I am committed to my Beloved, who is also a daka and Tantra educator practicing in Seattle. Boundaries are important to me. Part of my role is to ensure that I do not develop any emotional attachment to my students, nor vice versa. This is in the best interest of both of us. If I sense an emotional attachment forming with a student, I will address it with him or her.
- Q: Is there anything I need to do before coming for my session?
- A: I am sensitive to many fragrances, so if you usually smoke or wear cologne or perfume, please take care to arrive as scent-free as possible, or allow yourself enough time to shower in the studio before we begin our session. If you have allergies or phobias, let me know. Also, if you aren't in perfect health mentally or physically, please let me know of any ailment or issue when you request your session.
Important note: I do not work with people who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. They prevent us from achieving the very best outcome during our time together, so please abstain from drugs and alcohol the day of our appointment.